Sallah in Morocco
- prices from
Morocco, a North African country bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, is distinguished by its Berber, Arabian and European cultural influences. Marrakesh’s medina, a mazelike medieval quarter, offers entertainment in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (marketplaces) selling ceramics, jewelry and metal lanterns. The capital Rabat’s Kasbah of the Udayas is a 12th-century royal fort overlooking the water
Catch a glimpse of this amazing destionation and what it has to offer.
- 2 Adults 2Children
- 5 nights 6 days in a hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Return Airport Transfer
- Marrakech - Souks and Medina Tour USD-258
- Marrakech Full Day Tour USD-403
- Essaouira Full Day Tour USD449
- International flight ticket
- Lunch and Dinner
- All other additional taxes
|Hotel||El Andalous 3*||Villa Marco Marrakech 4*||Les Jardins de la Koutoubia|
|Airport Return Transfer||132||132||132|
|Total in USD||2072||2288||3421|
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to change due to availability as at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Room rates are non refundable.
Valid from Sat, 30 April, 2022 to Thu, 30 May, 2024