Frequently Asked Questions
An e-Ticket (electronic ticket) is a number given to passenger in place of a paper ticket. Passengers are required to show this unique confirmation number at the airline counter at the airport to get boarding pass. The passenger also has the option to carry airline PNR (passenger name record) number if the reservation has been processed electronically with a valid photo id proof as a mandatory.
|Question:||After my reservations have been made, what type of confirmation or document will I receive?|
You will receive a Confirmed Travel Program from your representative which includes the itinerary with hotel details and our office / guide contact information along with the hotel vouchers. You may also receive e tickets for any domestic flights. Any other documents that your client may need such as ferry/bus tickets will be given to the client upon their arrival or will be waiting at their hotel reception and this will be explained to you.
You can reschedule the ticket by calling the Airline directly or by calling our Help Desk 081 7205 9412, 081 7200 8191 , between 8am to 6pm OR 081 7200 8191 (24hrs).
Yes, you can call for cancellation or modification of ticket and effect new travel dates before the initial date of travel. This is subject to the ticket rules.
- Call 081 7200 8190 OR 081 7205 9412
- or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Or Walk into any of our Travel Centers.
- Infant - The age of 0-2 years are called infant.
- Child - The age of 2-11or 12 years (varies by airline) are called child.
- Adult – the age of 12 and above are called adult.
- 1 Star - Majority will be small, independently owned properties. There is likely to be limited meals and facilities.
- 2 Star - Varying from small to medium sized properties offering more extensive facilities. Reception and staff will aim for a more professional presentation than one star level and a wider range of services, including food and drink is likely to be found. Some rooms may be provided with en-suite facilities, but this is not
- 3 Star - Hotel Properties will usually be of a size to support higher staffing levels and with a greater quality and range of facilities. Reception and public areas will be more spacious. All bedrooms should come with en-suite facilities and room service may be available.
- 4 Star - At this level, there should be a noticeable difference of quality in the furnishings, decor and equipment. Bedrooms are usually more spacious than those found in lower starred properties. Services such as porterage, 24-hour room service, laundry and dry cleaning may be available.
- 5 Star - These properties should provide spacious and luxurious accommodation throughout the Hotel. Formal service and flawless attention to the guests requirements should be provided.
Before searching for a flight, select the desired class (Business or Economy) from the ticket Class Dropdown.