Christmas in Switzerland
- prices from
Geneva is a city in Switzerland that lies at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva). Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, the city has views of dramatic Mont Blanc. Headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross, it’s a global hub for diplomacy and banking. French influence is widespread, from the language to gastronomy and bohemian districts like Carouge.
- Visa assistance
- 7 nights in the Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Airport Return Transfer
- Geneva Private Walking Tour-USD442
- Beaune and Burgundy’s Vineyards-USD1649
- Geneva Zombie Run - City Exploration Game!-USD153
- International flight ticket
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fee
- All other applicable taxes
|Hotel||Novotel Genève Centre||Hôtel Jade||Hôtel Edelweiss|
|Room Type||Double Superior||Excecutive Room||Standard Family Room|
|Total in USD||4240||4830||5791|
RATE PER ADULT-USD 2803
Terms and Conditions
- Room rates quoted are subject to change based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Room rates are non refundable after payment.
Valid from Tue, 20 December, 2022 to Tue, 31 December, 2024