Easter Cruise, Texas
- prices from
If you're looking for adventure, the Western Caribbean should be your choice. Visit ancient ruins near Cozumel and in Mexico, docked through Puerto Coasta Maya, Mexico. And enjoy some amazing activities on board.
- 2 Adults 2 Children
- 5 nights 6 days on board
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee and snacks, dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hours room service (all in-room dining, excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities on board
- Tea/coffee throughout
- Free use of all gym equipment and jacuzzi facilities
- Port Charges
- Departure Taxes
- Off shore Excursions
Sailing Itinarary: Adventure Of The Seas
|Date||Ports of Call||Activity||Arrival||Departure|
|Fri 15 April 2022||Galveston, Texas||Boarding||--||3:00PM|
|Sat 16 April 2022||Cruising||Cruising||--||--|
|Sun 17 April 2022||Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico||Docked||10:00AM||7:00PM|
|Mon 18 April 2022||Cozumel ,Mexico||Docked||7:00AM||5:00PM|
|Tue 19 April 2022||Cruising||Cruising||--||--|
|Wed 20 April 2022||Galveston, Texas||Departure||6:30AM||--|
|Interior Cabin||Ocean View||Spacious panoramic Ocean View Balcony||Junior Suite|
Terms and Conditions
- Rates quoted are subject to change base on availability as at time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- The minimum deposit for this package is Non-Refundable.
- A change fee of 160 USD per guest will apply for ship or sail changes.
Deposit : USD2,525
Due : 2April 2021
Final Payment : USD4,625
Due : 16March 2022
Valid from Sun, 31 January, 2021 to Tue, 31 December, 2024