Easter in Kigali
- prices from
Kigali is the capital city of Rwanda, roughly in the center of the country. It sprawls across numerous hills, ridges and valleys and has a vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene.
The city's Caplaki Crafts Village has stalls selling traditional handicrafts including wood carvings and woven baskets.
- 2 Adults
- 6 nights, 7 days in hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfer
- Visa on arrival
|HOTEL||Kigali Marriott||Raddisson Blu Hotel and Convention Center|
|TOTAL IN USD||1420||1545|
- International flight ticket
- Lunch and dinner
- All other applicable taxes
Terms and Conditions
- Rates quoted are subject to change base on availability as at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Rates are nonrefundable after payment.
Valid from Fri, 01 January, 2021 to Sat, 31 December, 2022