- prices from
- per person sharing from:
Take a trip for less to Guangzhou, a sprawling port city northwest of Hong Kong on the Pearl River. The city features avant-garde architecture such as Zaha Hadid’s Guangzhou Opera House (known as the “double pebble”); the carved box-shaped Guangdong Museum; and the iconic Canton TV Tower skyscraper, resembling a thin hourglass. The Chen Clan Ancestral Hall, a temple complex from 1894, also houses the Guangdong Folk Arts Museum.
- 2 Adults
- 5 nights, 6 days in Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport transfers
- Pearl river Night cruise with Buffet
- Applicable taxes
- Flight fares
|Hotel||Guangzhou Yinfeng International airport hotel (3 star)||Huashi hotel ( 4 Star)||Hotel Xianghe Xiangjiang (4 star)|
|RATE IN USD||784||873||829|
Terms and Conditions
- Room rates quoted are subject to change based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Rates are non refundable
Refund and cancellation Policy
- 10% refund on full down payment.
- No refund permitted on 70% payment.
- All cancellations MUST be made 2 weeks before travel date.
Valid from Fri, 01 January, 2021 to Sat, 31 December, 2022