Hello Addis, Hey London
- prices from
Touch down two amazing destinations and enjoy a great time by yourself, with a friend or your family. Enjoy 2 nights in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s sprawling capital. In the highlands bordering the Great Rift Valley, is the Ethiopia's commercial and cultural hub. While on this trip, you can take time to visit the National Museum that exhibits Ethiopian art, traditional crafts and prehistoric fossils.
Day 3: Flight departs for London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom. This is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its center stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city. See the world through us.
- 2 Nights in Addis Ababa, 5 nights in London, 8 days in 3* Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Ethiopia and Uk Visa
- City tours
- All applicable taxes.
|Ethiopia & London||Single||couple||Family of 4|
|Addis & London city tours||139||275||528|
|RATE IN USD TOTAL||2141||3485||6684|
- Visas to United Kingdom are issued and can only be guaranteed by the UK Visas and Immigrations.
ADDIS ABABA City tour: - In the morning after breakfast immediately begin with your city tour of Addis Ababa where you will be visiting the National Museum and Entonto Mountain to see the panoramic view of the city. After lunch, continue with your city tour of Addis where you will be visiting the Trinity Cathedral church and the largest market of East Africa known as "Merkato". By night you culminate with a farewell dinner recalling the exciting days spent at a traditional restaurant with folkloric music and songs. After dinner transfer to your Hotel.
Our price quotation for the above drawn Itinerary program of Addis Ababa is the following:-
- For a group of 1 pax ------------------=USD. 250.-- per pax
- For a group of 2 pax ------------------=USD. 180.-- per pax
- For a group of 4 pax ------------------=USD. 130.-- per pax
The prices for tour include: -
- All transfers and ground transportation,
- Entrance fees,
- Dinner at traditional restaurant
- English speaking guide
Not included in the tour price are: -
- Breakfast and lunch
Terms and Conditions
Room rates quoted are subject to change based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
Refund and cancellation Policy:
- 10% refund on full down payment.
- No refund permitted on 70% payment.
- All cancellations MUST be made 4 weeks before travel date.
Valid from Mon, 01 January, 2018 to Tue, 31 December, 2019