- prices from
- per person sharing from:
Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas. Arusha is a city in East Africa's Tanzania, located at the base of volcanic Mt. Meru. It's a gateway to safari destinations and to Africa's highest peak; 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro, lying some 100 kilometers northeast. To the west lies Serengeti National Park, home to wildlife including lions, rhinoceros, giraffes and leopards. Annual migrations feature huge herds of wildebeests crossing its plains. Nature in its finest form!!!
- 5 nights, 6 days in Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Best Day Ever - Arusha Village Experience
- Applicable taxes
- International Flight fares
- Visa is on arrival
|Hotel||Kibo palace hotel Arusha Location: Central|
|RATE IN USD||1720|
Terms and Conditions
Room rates quoted are subject to change, based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
Refund and cancellation Policy:
- 30% refund on full down payment.
- 20% refund permitted on 70% payment.
- All cancellations MUST be made 3 weeks before travel date.
Valid from Mon, 01 January, 2018 to Tue, 31 December, 2019