- prices from
Ethiopia has more history than any other country in Africa and beyond. Ethiopia is popularly known for several of its tourist attractions: the National or Archeological Museum, and the Merkato (the biggest open air market of Africa). Visit the Nakutoleab Monastery at the outskirts of Lalibela, the 2nd part of Rock Hewn churches which are five (Bet Gabriel, Bet Rufa'el, Bet Merkorios, Bet Aamanuel, and Bet Abba Libanos), castles built by various emperors over the course of about 200 years (the city is more European than African). Explore Axum; the Kingdom that dominated Asia and Africa for a thousand years and it's most important building is the St. Mary of Zion; where lies the Arc of the Covenant sent by king Solomon to the Queen of Sheeba by their son; Menelik I, almost 3,000 years ago. You want to see this!!!
- Hotel Accommodation on double room occupancy in ELILLY International Hotel (5 star) or similar in Addis Ababa, and the best of others
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Full Board basis for the whole tour)
- Entrance free for all sites
- All transfers and ground transportation
- English speaking escorting guide service, from the beginning to the end of the tour
- All applicable taxes
- Flight Ticket to Ethiopia
- $1,329 per pax for a group of 20 pax
- $1,341 per pax for a group of 18 pax
- $1,359 per pax for a group of 16 pax
- $1,381 per pax for a group of 14 pax
- $1,449 per pax for a group of 10 pax
- $1,506 per pax for a group of 8 pax
- $1,461 per pax for a group of 6 pax
- $1,796 per pax for a group of 4 pax
- $2,320 per pax for 2 pax
- $3,579 for just 1 pax
Terms and Conditions
- This is a group tour, if the number of passengers required is not met, the tour will be cancelled and 100% of your money will be refunded.
- Rates quoted are subject to change, based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- 30% refund on full down payment.
- 20% refund permitted on 70% payment.
- All cancellations MUST be made 2 months before the travel date.
Valid from Mon, 01 January, 2018 to Tue, 31 December, 2019