Sallah in Egypt
- prices from
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
Throughout the year, the Egyptians celebrated various festivals, with many of these in honor of certain gods. These festivals involved special offerings and celebrations. During the Opet Festival, the statues of the gods: Amun, Mut, and Khonsu, would travel in a parade-like fashion from the Temple of Karnak to Luxor. TAKE OUT TIME TO EXPERIENCE ITS CULTURAL HISTORY AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
- 5 nights 6 days in Hotel
- International flight ticket
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Private Half Day Islamic Cairo USD-360
- Sound & Lights at the Pyramids USD-315
- Full Day Visit to Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshour USD-331
- Meals not stated in the package
- Tips and Grant
- All Applicable Taxes.
|Hotels||Steigenberger Pyramids Cairo 5*||Novotel Cairo El Borg 4*||Movenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City 5*|
|Total in USD||3750||3963||4016|
|Private Cairo: Downtown City Tour||USD 137|
|Full Day Pyramids and Museum||USD 319|
|Private Half Day Local Market and Bazar Tour||USD 255|
Terms and Conditions
- Room rates quoted are subject to change, based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Rates are non refundable after payment has been made
Valid from Sat, 30 April, 2022 to Fri, 31 May, 2024