- per person sharing from:
Egypt is a home of Millenia-old monuments sitting along the fertile Nile Valley, dating back to the time of the Pharaohs. The people of Ancient Egypt enjoyed a variety of activities for entertainment. And like in most societies, the wealthy had more leisure time for fun and games, but even the middle class liked to have fun and enjoy festivals and games as well.
Throughout the year, the Egyptians celebrated various festivals, with many of these in honor of certain gods. These festivals involved special offerings and celebrations. During the Opet Festival, the statues of the gods: Amun, Mut, and Khonsu, would travel in a parade-like fashion from the Temple of Karnak to Luxor. TAKE OUT TIME TO EXPERIENCE ITS CULTURAL HISTORY AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
- 9 nights on Bed and continental breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- All Applicable Taxes.
|Hotels||Pyramid Plaza Hotel 4*||Gawharet Al Ahram Hotel 4*||Movenpick Hotel and Casino 5*|
|USD 490||USD 625||USD 1390|
|Sounds and lights at the Pyramids||USD 120|
|Halfday visit old cairo churches and coptic museum||USD 130|
|Halfday memphis and shakana from Cairo||USD 165|
- International flight ticket
- Meals not stated in the package
- Tips and Grant
Terms and Conditions
- Room rates quoted are subject to change, based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
- Rates are non refundable after payment has been made
Valid from Fri, 01 January, 2021 to Sat, 31 December, 2022