Adventures of Zimbabwe
- prices from
- per person sharing from:
Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s white-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife. Nature is truly beautiful!!!
- 6 Nights, 7 days in Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Private Transfers
- International Flight
- victoria Falls Canopy Tour : $126
- Sunset Zambezi River Cruise with transport from victoria falls: $166
- Sunset Cruise & falls Tour Combo:$166
- Chobe full Day Safari Trip: $360
Holiday Inn Harare Harare
Location: Central 2*
The Monomotapa Hotel Harare
Location: Central 3*
Rainbow Tower Hotel & Conferences Harara
Location: Cental 5*
|Total in USD||1121||1247||1532|
Terms and Conditions
Room rates quoted are subject to change, based on availability at the time of booking and currency fluctuation.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- 10% refund on full down payment.
- No refund permitted on 70% payment.
- All cancellations MUST be made 4 weeks before travel date.
Valid from Mon, 01 January, 2018 to Tue, 31 December, 2019